The steps below show how you can update the fundamental Microsoft CRM Portal Settings:
- Go to Dynamics 365 Administration Center.
- Click ‘Applications‘ to go to the Applications tab.
- Select the name of your portal from the list.
- Click ‘Manage‘. This will open the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Portal Administration Page in a new tab.
- On the left navigation pane, click ‘Manage Dynamics 365 Instance‘.
- Click the ‘Update Dynamics 365 instance‘ button.
- Here you can update some principal portal settings such as the CRM instance, Portal language, Portal Administrator, audience and the type.
- Once configured, click the tick at the bottom right to trigger the configuration updates.
If you have any questions or if this article needs corrections, please leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!