Note: You will need Global Administrator access to your Office 365 account to proceed.
You can install Organization Insights free from Dynamics Marketplace
- Log into your CRM and navigate to ‘Settings’ > ‘Dynamics Marketplace’.
- Search for ‘Organization Insights’.
- In the results look for the ‘Microsoft Dynamics 365 – Organization Insights’ tile and click ‘Get it Now’.
- Check the box to provide Microsoft permission to use or share your account information and click ‘Continue’.
- A new page as follows will open. Please ensure that the pop-ups are not blocked on your browser.
- Select the organization to which you would like to add the Organization Insights app, and check the boxes agreeing to Microsoft’s terms and privacy statements. Next click the ‘Agree’ button.
- Organization Insights app will be installed on your CRM instance.
- Once the installation is complete, you will be able to see the ‘Organization Insights’ sub-area in the Settings area.
If you have any questions or if this article needs corrections, please leave a comment below. Thanks for stopping by!